4 Of A Family Injured In LPG Cylinder Blast, One Shifted To SCB

Man Found Dead Inside Police Lock-Up; Irate Villagers Torch Aithapalli Police Station
Reading Time: 1 minute

Keonjhar: Four members of a family were injured, one of them seriously, when the LPG cylinder went off in their house at Bankhidi village under Anandpur block in Odisha’s Keonjhar district late on Friday.

Sources said some villagers noticed fire billowing out of the injured family members’ house and informed them. As the family members were busy dousing the flames, the LPG cylinder in the kitchen suddenly went off in which four members were injured.

Of the four admitted to the Anandpur sub-divisional hospital, one was shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack when his condition deteriorated.

Meanwhile, two fire tenders from Anandpur and Ghasipura blocks rushed to the village and extinguished the fire. However, all movable and immovable properties of the family were gutted, the sources added.  

Comments

comments