It’s sale day. Amazon and Flipkart are holding their big sales on Monday.
While Amazon kicked off the 2nd edition of its ‘Prime Day’ sale at 12 pm, Wallmart-owned Flipkart is also going to start its ‘Big Shopping Days’ sale at 4pm.
Amazon’s Prime Day sale is exclusive to prime members and the sale will last for three days. Flipkart’s sale is open to everyone and will be held till July 19.
Here are the top deals of both the sales:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the bezel-less flagship phone, is available on Amazon for an effective price of Rs 41,990 after all discounts and offers. This price includes an exchange discount of Rs 10,000.
- OnePlus 6, comes with a discount of up to Rs 9,633 (with exchange). OnePlus 6 starts at Rs 34,999 for 6GB RAM and 64GB storage and Rs 39,999 for 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Vivo V9 is available at Rs 20,990 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage version. There are exchange benefits up to Rs 11,633 on Amazon for this phone.
- Moto G6 starts at Rs 15,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage on Amazon. There are exchange discounts of up to Rs 12,000 along with HDFC bank and Amazon Pay benefits.
- Google Pixel 2 is available on Flipkart with a guaranteed Buyback Value up to Rs 37,000. There is an additional exchange discount of Rs 3,000 and also a cashback of Rs 8,000.
- Honor 9 Lite, the 5.65-inch 18:9 Full HD+ display phone has four cameras and is available with an additional Rs 2000 exchange bonus on its Rs 12,999 price tag.
- Vu 40 inch Full HD LED TV is available for Rs 17,999. Similarly, there are other TV and electronic deals that offer up to 70 percent discount.
- Amazon Prime membership is available at just Rs 129 per month. Amazon’s own products such as the Fire Stick is available at Rs 2700 and there are offers on Echo and Amazon Basic products too. Google Home Mini is available for Rs 2449 instead of Rs 4499 on Flipkart.
- Blaupunkt Dobly bluetooth sound bar and woofer is available at a discounted price of just Rs 5999 instead of Rs 17999 on Flipkart.
- Samsung 253L 4 star fridge is available for a discount of nearly Rs 4000 on Flipkart.
- SBI is offering 10 percent instant discount on all sale products on Flipkart. HDFC bank customers can avail an additional 10 percent discount through HDFC credit/debit cards and EMI. There’s also 10 percent cashback on Amazon Pay balance. Bajaj Finance is also offering zero cost EMI options. Both sites are offering contests and lucky draws too.