Electrical Department Employee Dies On Duty

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Baliguda: A contractual electrical employee died while carrying out
maintenance work at Baliguda in Kandhamal district on Sunday.

According to reports, the deceased got electrocuted after coming in
contact with a live electric work and fell down.

The local electrical substation officials rushed to the spot after
being informed about the mishap and took stock of the situation.

Following the incident, local residents of the area demanded an
inquiry into the incident.

Comments

comments

Comments are closed.