Fire Breaks Out At SCB, Patients Safe

0
Reading Time: < 1 minute

Cuttack: Smoke filled the main OT of the surgery department ward at SCB Medical College and Hospital here, creating panic among the patients, on Thursday.

However, no casualty or injury was reported in the fire mishap as the hospital authorities immediately evacuated patients from the unit.

On being informed, fire brigade officials reached the spot and doused the flames.

The mishap is being attributed to a possible electrical short circuit.

Comments

comments

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.