Jajpur: Panic gripped among the patients after fire broke out in one of the blocks of the district headquarters hospital in Jajpur on Tuesday night.
According to reports, some staff and attendants noticed the fire at the Asha Block and informed the hospital authorities.
On being informed, fire services personnel rushed to the hospital and doused the flames before it could spread to the other blocks.
The fire personnel attributed the fire to a short circuit.
The hospital authorities said that the fire had caused minimal damage and all patients are safe.