Four Engineering Students Injured In LPG Pipe Leak In Odisha

Man Found Dead Inside Police Lock-Up; Irate Villagers Torch Aithapalli Police Station
Reading Time: 1 minute

Paralakhemundi: Four engineering students sustained severe burn injuries when the pipe of a LPG stove suddenly burst while they were cooking in their hostel in Odisha’s Gajapati district on Tuesday.

According to sources, four students of Parala Engineering College were cooking with an LPG stove inside the hostel room when its pipe suddenly exploded. They were seriously injured as fire suddenly engulfed the room due to the leakage of gas.

Following the incident, the college authorities rushed the injured students to the district headquarters hospital. The hospital authorities referred them to the MKCG Medical College and Hospital in Berhampur where their condition is stated to be critical.

Comments

comments