Bhubaneswar: As part of its ongoing examination reform process, the Odisha Higher Education Department has decided that students will be issued one admit card for all semester examinations.
Besides, a student who has not appeared for one of the semester examinations will be treated as failed even if he/she clears the final university-level examination, sources said.
Other key takeaways:
- The university registrar and controller of examinations have been communicated to declare the results of the 2020 under-graduate and postgraduate examinations by May.
Examinations will be held under the revised question pattern for all streams.
- The paper could comprise very-short, short, medium-range and long questions.
- Vice chairman of Odisha Higher Education Council Ashok Das had earlier said that the objective was to ensure that every child was well prepared and not leave anything in the curriculum.
2. The examination fee will be collected only at the time of admission.
3. CCTV cameras will be installed at the examination centres during the conduct of the under-graduate and post graduate examinations and practical tests. The evaluation centres will also have CCTV cameras.