Bhubaneswar: The School and Mass Education Department on Saturday announced the second cut-off list for the second phase of admission to Plus II streams in Odisha.
Here are the top three junior colleges, which have the highest cut-off marks for Arts, Science and Commerce:
1. BJB Junior College, Bhubaneswar: 70.4%
2. Ravenshaw Junior College, Cuttack: 70%
3. Narasinghapur Junior College: 68.17%
1. Ravenshaw Junior College, Cuttack: 89.2%
2. BJB Junior College, Bhubaneswar: 87.67%
3. Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Nilakantha Nagar, Berhampur: 87.17%
1. Talcher Higher Secondary School, Talcher: 75.83%
2. Ravenshaw Junior College, Cuttack: 75.5%
3. Sailabala Junior Women’s College, Cuttack: 74.4%
A total of 27,591 students, whose names figure in the second cut-off list, can take admission between July 15 and 17.