The entries with all correct answers for the last week quiz are from Rajashree Tripathy, Sandeep Pillai, Sanket Kumar Tripathy, Dibya Sahoo, Samikshya Tripathy, Ronisha Das,
Nayan Kumar, Mukti Swaroop Pradhan, Harshit Gupta, Debaditya Dutta, Praveen Dayal and Shubham Jha.
The lucky winner of the fourth edition of “Sunday Quiz” is Ronisha Das. Congratulations to you. Kindly share your Bank account details at [email protected]
If you are regularly following Odishabytes, you will be able to answer most of the questions from the “Sunday Quiz” easily.
Here are the questions of Fifth Edition of “Sunday Quiz”.Do send your answers by 19th April,11pm at [email protected]
One Lucky winner among all correct answers will get Rs.500 cash prize. All the best.
- Malogam village in Arunachal’s Anjaw district had reported 100 per cent voter turnout in the first round of voting in 2019 last week.What is so special
about polling station Malogam village in mountainous Arunachal Pradesh?
2. Like the Famous Ratha Yatra/Car Festival of Lord Jaganath in Puri,there is Rukuna Ratha Yatra celebrated in Bhubaneswar?Which God is associated with this celebration?
3. He exercised his voting rights in Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh in 1951 and became the first Indian to do so, according to the Election Commission record.
Name him who had been featured in several documentaries by now?
4. Lakhi Paul, Sumitra Rai, Ram Prasad Sharma, Shyam Saran Negi are part of a unique club like many other across India according to the Election Commission of India?
Which Club or unique group am I referring here.
5. The name of an eatery in sector 2 in Noida was in news & rather into a controversy on the polling day in Gautam Buddh Nagar, bordering Delhi. What am I talking about?
6. Connect Virat Kohli, Sam Curran, Jos Buttler, Tammy Beaumont and Rory Burns, the cricketers.
7. Name the Odia girls who won Gold medals At National school Chess championship?
8. After its acquisition of the Bhushan Steel in Odisha, which company’s output has risen to a record 35 per cent to 16.79 million tons in the year ended March 31,2019?
9. Which Indian is conferred with Order of St Andrew the Apostle recently?
10. JK Mohanty,an Odia hotelier will be representing India at the third India-Australia Joint Working Group event to be held in Sydney.He owns which group of hotels?
Last Week Answers:-
- According to Forbes,who will become the world’s third-richest woman after her much talked about divorce across the globe last week?
Ans: The world record of divorce settlement has been broken with Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, the world’s richest man and his wife, MacKenzie parting ways,
settling for a divorce settlement of a whopping $35 billion.
2. Who had made her Bollywood debut with ‘Naseem’ in 1995 is now Google India’s agency business industry head?
3. Which Odia Para shuttler won the Gold medal in the para badminton men’s single’s event at the 5th Turkish Para Badminton International, ENESCUP 2019,
at Antalya recently?
Ans: Pramod Bhagat, an ace para shuttler from Bargarh district of Odisha, has bagged gold in the finals of the para badminton men’s single’s event at the
5th Turkish Para Badminton International, ENESCUP 2019, at Antalya in Turkey on Saturday. He beat Japan’s Daisuke Fujihara 21-19 21-17.
4. The only orangutan in India is in news due to ill health & suffering from pouch wound in her throat & the zoo authorities received more than 6000 “Save Binny”E-mails globally to save her. Where can you visit her?
Ans: Nandankanan Zoological Park
5. Which airport in Odisha is named after Veer Surendra Sai, it was in news as the first inaugurated flight of SpiceJet started operating finally on 31st March?
6. Which product from Odisha got the Geographical Indication (GI) tag recently?
Ans: Odisha’s Kandhamal Haldi (turmeric) got the Geographical Indication (GI) tag
7. Which Odisha techie will represent India at Mrs Universe 2019?
Ans: Amita Panda
8. Who has topped the civil services final exam, the results of which was announced by UPSC?
9. Expand YONO in YONO SBI?
Ans: YONO (You Only Need One)
10. This Odia homoeopathic doctor is making 14th attempt to enter Parliament by again fighting the upcoming election as an independent candidate. He may have faced defeat many times over but his spirit is undefeated. Among his political ‘rivals’ have been none other than Biju Patnaik and PV Narasimha Rao in the past. Identify him.
Ans: Shyam Babu Subudhi