The all correct answer entries of last week are from Shubham Jha, Debaditya Dutta and Mukti Swaroop Pradhan.
The lucky winner of the last edition of “Sunday Quiz” is Debaditya Dutta. Congratulations to you. Kindly share your bank account details with [email protected]
If you are regularly following Odishabytes, you will be able to answer most of the questions from the “Sunday Quiz” easily.
Here are the questions of this edition of “Sunday Quiz”. Do send your answers by May 25, 11 pm to [email protected]
One lucky winner among all those who give correct answers will get Rs.500 cash prize. All the best.
- A prominent mountaineer from Odisha who was a member of the ‘Three Women Expedition’ locally managed by Dreamers Destination Treks died above the balcony area on Mount Everest? Name her?
2. Which politician used a famous ghazal by Dushyant Kumar to imply that nothing is impossible, “Kaun kehta hai aasman mein surakh nahi ho sakta…”
after her much talked about win in recently completed Lok Sabha election?
3.Which Odisha-based ace sprinter has recently revealed about her same sex relationship & is in the news?
4. How many first time MLAs will be there in the 16th Odisha Assembly?
5. Who won the recently completed Odisha Assembly election with the lowest margin defeating his nearest rival?
6.Who won the recently completed Odisha assembly election with the highest margin defeating his nearest rival?
7. Who won the battle of ex-bureaucrats in Bhubaneswar Lok Sabha constituency?
8. Name the only MP who won from Punjab and is going to represent AAP in this Lok Sabha?
9. Narendra Modi is only the third Prime Minister in independent India to return to power for a second term with full majority in Lok Sabha. Name the other two PMs who achieved this till date in the history of Indian politics.
10. Which popular mobile app developed by True Software Scandinavia AB, a privately held company in Stockholm, Sweden is in the news for a wrong reason of user data of 140 mn customers being compromised and sold on dark web?
Answers from the last edition:
- Which place in Odisha is often referred to as the Litchi village of Odisha situated near the tourist place Gudguda in Sambalpur district?
Ans: Badabahal Village.
2. Which Odia IAS officer was recently conferred with the Sasakawa Award-2019 by the United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR)?
Ans: The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR) has conferred Sasakawa Award-2019 for Disaster Risk Reduction on
senior Odia IAS officer Dr Pramod Kumar Mishra, Additional Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister.
3.Who won the Junior Model International 2019, held recently in Kerala representing Odisha?
Ans: Odia girl Sribali Das
4. Which Indian designer dressed up Melita Toscan for the Cannes Red Carpet?
Ans: Sabyasachi Mukherjee
5. Odia film director Sisir Kumar Sahu’s movie is going to be screened at the Cannes Film Festival. Name the movie?
6. Which popular digital wallet payment company has introduced a credit card in association with Citibank?
Ans: Popular digital wallet payments company Paytm has introduced a credit card in association with Citibank.
7. Who has partnered with OnePlus to shoot two posters of its popular show Sacred Games?
8. Who won the Purple Cap,Orange Cap in the recently concluded IPL 2019?
Ans: David Warner-Orange Cap, Imran Tahir-Purple Cap
9. Who announced the acquisition of premium grocery and fresh fruits store Nature’s Basket from Godrej Industries for Rs 300 crore?
Ans: Spencer Retail
10. Rahul Bhatia and Rakesh Gangwal are the two promotors of which Indian aviation company?