Bhubaneswar: As many as 19 more people succumbed to COVID-19 in Odisha in the last 24 hours, taking the total toll in the state to 2251 on Thursday.
The fresh fatalities were reported from 15 districts, including 3 fatalities from Angul, 2 each from Puri and Sundargarh and one each from Balasore, Bargarh, Khurda (Bhubaneswar), Balangir, Boudh, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Malkangiri, Kandhamal, Nuapada, Rayagada and Sambalpur.
The deceased were identified as:
1. A 53 years old male of Angul district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension & Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease.
2. A 37 years old male of Angul district.
3. A 53 years old female of Angul district who was also suffering from Idiopathic Generalised Epilepsy.
4. A 36 years old male of Balasore district.
5. A 42 years old male of Bargarh district.
6. A 75 years old male of Bhubaneswar.
7. A 50 years old female of Balangir district who was also suffering Hypertension.
8. A 65 years old male of Boudh district.
9. A 29 years old male of Ganjam district.
10. A 35 years old male of Jagatsinghpur district.
11. A 54 years old male of Kandhamal district.
12. A 45 years old female of Malkangiri district.
13. A 35 years old male of Nuapada district.
14. A 91 years old male of Puri district who was also suffering from Hypertension & Parkinsons Diseases.
15. A 52 years old male of Puri district.
16. A 75 years old male of Rayagada district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
17. A 47 years old male of Sambalpur district.
18. A 58 years old male of Sundargarh district.
19. A 51 years old female of Sundargarh district.