Fire Breaks Out In Cuttack Sishu Bhawan, No Major Damage Reported

Cuttack: A fire broke out in Sishu Bhawan in the city but was brought under control before it could cause any major damage on Saturday.

According to reports, the fire in the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Post Graduate Institute of Paediatrics, known as Sishu Bhawan, is suspected to have been caused by electric short circuit. However, it was immediately brought under control

Abani Kumar Swain, assistant fire officer of Cuttack Fire Station said there was spark in the electric board near the special newborn care unit led to the fire.

Following the incident, power supply to the institute has been stopped.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.