Odisha: Fire Breaks Out Near COVID Ward In Bhadrak Hospital

Bhadrak: Panic gripped patients after a fire broke out in a DG room near the COVID Ward at Bhadrak district headquarters hospital (DHH) on Thursday.

However, Fire Brigade personnel stationed on the hospital premises managed to douse the blaze.

No injuries and major damage were reported in the incident, which is suspected to have been caused due to an electrical short-circuit in the DG room.

Later, the Bhadrak Collector and SP reached the spot to review the situation. They also requested the people not get panicked.

Also Read: Odisha Deploys Fire Fighters At COVID Hospitals

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.