The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) would soon be conducting the Odisha Judicial Service (OJS) Examination 2019 for 51 Civil Judge posts.
In an advertisement, the OPSC has said that candidates have to register online for the examination. Applications can be filled online from November 19 to December 18. The last date for payment of application fee is December 23. Candidates need to visit http://opsconline.gov.in for the registration process.
Selection Process: The competitive examination will be held in three stages:
- Preliminary written examination
- Main written Examination
The examination will be conducted by the OPSC under the provisions of the Odisha Superior Judicial Service and Odisha Judicial Service Rules 2007 (as amended from time to time).
Educational Qualification: Graduation in Law
- Age Limit: 23 -35 years
- Application Fee: 500
- Un-reserved – 22 posts, out of which 07 posts are reserved for women candidates.
- Scheduled Caste – 08, out of which 03 are reserved for women candidates.
- Scheduled Tribe – 11, out of which 04 are reserved for women candidates.
- SEBC – 06, out of which 04 are reserved for women candidates
- Persons with benchmark Disabilities – 04
Candidates have been advised to visit the OPSC official website regularly for updates and other details.