Unlock Odisha: Check What Will Remain Open In Cuttack & Bhubaneswar From Tomorrow
Bhubaneswar: The Odisha government on Wednesday announced a few unlocking measures while extending the partial lockdown till July 15.
Cuttack and Khurda districts are among the ten Category B districts, where the positivity rate is above 5 per cent. Weekend shutdown and night curfew will continue in these districts for the next 15 days.
Here are the things that will be allowed:
- All shops, except shopping malls and salons, will be allowed to open between 6 am and 2 pm
- Standalone barbershops will be allowed to remain open during this period
- Only outdoor shooting with strict adherence to COVID protocol will be allowed
- Morning walk, jogging and cycling are allowed
- Transportation, industries, construction, healthcare services, etc will remain open
- Banking services will remain open
- Government and private offices to operate with 50 per cent capacity.
- Home delivery of goods and services such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Blue Dart, Big Basket, Zomato, Swiggy, KFC, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Big Bazaar, Reliance Fresh, OMFED, OPOLFED, Chilika Fresh, Spencers etc are allowed
- Hotels, homestays, lodges and motels, which are accommodating tourists and persons stranded due to lockdown, medical and emergency staff, air and sea crew will be open
- Services provided by self-employed persons i.e electrician, IT repairs, plumbers, motor mechanics and carpenters etc
- Restaurants and dhabas will be open for home delivery only.
- All Aahaar centres for take-away service only
- OLA and Uber services allowed only to transport to and from hospitals, airports and railway stations
- Education institutions will remain shut
- Parks, gyms, swimming pools, malls, spas and beauty parlours will remain closed.
- No public transport
- Restrictions on marriage, cremation, meetings, social gatherings, the opening of temples will continue as before