The Integrated Test Range in Chandipur, Odisha under the Defence Ministry has invited applications from B.Tech and diploma holders for engagement as graduate and technician (diploma) apprentice.
According to a notification issued on Wednesday, the total number of apprentices to be recruited is 116.
Candidates engaged as ‘graduate-apprentice’ will get a monthly stipend of Rs 9,000 and those engaged as ‘technician (diploma) apprentice’ will get Rs 8,000 per month.
- Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting https:// rac.gov.in.
- The application window will remain open from November 1 to 20.
B.E/B.Tech in computer science and engineering 22
B.E/B.Tech in electronics engineering 25
B.E/B.Tech in electrical engineering 5
B.E/B.Tech in mechanical engineering 3
B.E/B.Tech in civil engineering 1
B.E/B.Tech in aerospace engineering 2
B.Lab science in library science 2
Technician (diploma) apprentice
Diploma in computer science and engineering/IT 23
Diploma in electronics engineering 23
Diploma in electrical engineering 5
Diploma in mechanical engineering 3
Diploma in civil engineering 2
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
- According to the notification, candidates should have registered their names with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) at mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates with post-graduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- The online application process will start on Ministry of Defence Recruitment & Assessment Centre website from November 1, 2019, 9 AM. The last date to apply is November 30, 5:30 PM.
- Interested candidates will have to apply online through https://rac.gov.in
- Information regarding the written test, interview, call latter etc will be provided through the website only.
- Applicants have been advised to visit the website regularly for updates.