Mumbai: Oppo F11 Pro with a motorised seflie camera and a massive 48-MP primary rear camera sensor will go on sale on Friday. The motorised camera is similar to cousin Vivo’s V15 Pro. It comes only in 6GB RAM/64GB storage variant and is priced at Rs 24990.
- Exchange value of up to Rs 14460 on Amazon and up to Rs 19450 on Flipkart
- Rs 1000 off on flights and free subscription worth Rs 169 for three months on Hungama
- Up to Rs 3,400 cashback voucher on Paytm
- 3.2TB data & benefits up to Rs 4900 on Jio
- 5 per cent cashback offer up to Rs 1250 on EMI transactions using HDFC bank cards
- No cost EMI up to 12 months
- Extra Rs 3000 on exchange of Oppo phones
- Full accidental warranty protection for a year
The Oppo F11 Pro has a 3D gradient back with nano printing and is available in Aurora Green and Thunder Black shades.
The phone comes with a no-notch 6.5-inch FHD display with 90.9 per cent screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor, ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU, 6GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. It has a 4000 mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0, Face Unlock and rear fingerprint sensor.
It has a 48-MP primary rear camera with f/1.79 aperture and a secondary 5-MP camera with f/2.4 aperture. The motorised selfie camera is a single 16-MP sensor.