Woman suffers serious burns after stove burst in Puri

Puri: A woman sustained serious burn injuries after a cooking stove burst in her house at Charinala in Puri on Friday.
The injured, Sabita Sethi, was rescued by some locals and admitted to Sadar hospital with 90 per cent burns. Her condition is stated to be critical.
Sabita was cooking on a kerosene stove when the incident took place. The neighbours suspect that a leakage in the stove could have led to the explosion, reports said.

Comments

comments